Accurate Cleaning Incorporated
“Making Properties Look Good”
Deck Cleaning and Sealing
Accurate Cleaning, Inc. has been saving homeowners money for over 20 years by offering a valuable alternative to replacing a deck. Our Deck Cleaning and Sealing service will make your old deck look new again! Having your deck properly cleaned and sealed is essential to its longevity. Cleaning and sealing a deck should not be a one-time thing; it needs to be done routinely. We use high quality products, which are environmentally safe, during the process to deliver the best result possible. Below is a step-by-step guide to this service.
Wood Preparation Prior to Staining
- Apply a biodegradable deck cleaner to all wood surfaces,
followed by pressure washing to remove dirt, algae, fungus, and mold.
- Apply wood brighteners to the deck to help revive the wood color.
- Rinse deck, then let dry for minimum of 24 hours.
Wood Sealing and Staining Procedure
- Upon return, lightly sand handrails and steps as needed,
tighten any loose deck screws.
- Apply a linseed oil based sealer/stain in wood color of customer’s choice.
- Hand wipe any puddling to avoid tackiness.
- Clean any windows affected by cleaning.
- Job site will be clean and tidy when we leave the property.
It will look like we were never there.
(Any wood replacement will be an additional cost.)